1. Are her lips like the hot chocolate your mother made
During the winter months when you were seven? Or have you not tasted her well enough to find the fine granules of cocoa that lightly come with each kiss?
2. Do you know her favorite songs? Not when she is happy, but when she is sad. What music reaches inside her ribcage and softly consoles her heart?
3. When she is sad, are you on the phone or are you at her door? Words do not wipe away tears, fingers do.
4. Do you know all the things that keep her up at night? Do you know why she has gone three days without sleep? Do you know of the insurmountable waves of sadness that wash over her like a tsunami?
5. Do you know the things to say that will calm her heartbeat? The places to touch? The places to love?
6. Everytime you see her do you kiss her like it’s the last time but love her like it’s the first?
7. Do you love her?
8. Do you love her?” "Things I Want To Ask Your Boyfriend" - Nishat Ahmed (via mushroomfaeries)
“I’ll never be busy enough to not miss you.”Unknown (via stevenbong)
“We gotta start teaching our daughters to be somebodies instead of somebody’s.”Kifah Shah (via perfect)
“You won’t do our things with another girl, or say the same things, will you?”Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms (via larmoyante)